Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd Staff Asst & Manager Recruitment 2016.
APCOB has issued notification for follwoing Posts through apcob.org, age, qualification and other details are given below.
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd Total vacancy: 47 posts, see all Andhra Pradesh Govt. Jobs.
apcob.org vacancy details
1) Staff Assistant - 35 Posts, see all Bank Jobs.
Click here for All Clerical Govt Jobs
2) Manager (scale-1) - 12 Posts
Click here for All Managerial Govt Jobs
for Staff Asst : Above 20 years - Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1988 and later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive)
for Manager : Above 20 years - Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1988 and later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC applicable as per govt rules.
for staff Asst :
Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2016):
Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 40% or above.
1) Proficiency in Telugu language is desired.
2) Knowledge of English is required.
3) Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 50% or above.
Click here for apcob staff asst Notification
Click here for apcob manager Notification
Apply Mode : Apply On Line through prescribed Application format at http://www.apcob.org
Goto Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd official website www.apcob.org only.
Application Fee: for staff asst & managers
SC/ST/PC/EXS (intimation charges)
General/BC (application + intimation charges)
Selection Procedure :
Based on Online Written Test / Skill Test / Interview
Click here to know what is Computer based online test.
Candidates can practice Free online tests from here
- General Awareness – Questions pertained to Current Affairs, Finance and Economic, Budget related updates, Sports, honors, science abbreviations, days of National and international important events and days etc.
- Arithmetic Ability : Questions include HCF/LCM, Simplification, decimal, fractions, Ratio analysis, Proportions, Unitary methods, Percentage, Time and Distance, time and work, profit & Loss, Simple and Compound interest, Mensuration(2D 3D) and Data interpretation with graphs or table.
- General Intelligence :Questions belongs to test candidates’ Mental Ability, IQ , Presence of Mind and Analytical Ability.
Last Date to Apply : 19.09.2016
112 posts SSC Guwahati
Click here for NITM Vacancy
Click here for 75 Posts Repco Bank
Click here for IIT Kanpur
apcob staff asst- apply now
apcob staff asst- Admit Card / Results / call letter
Bookmark this page by Ctrl + D as we update details of Latest Govt Jobs / Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Results time to time
Rashtrapati Bhavan 46 Posts Last Date 30.06.2016
721 Posts BCCL Last Date 07.07.2016
52 Posts Western Coal Fields Last Date 24.06.2016
13 Posts Steno/Computer Operator Last Date 30.06.2016
50 Posts NTPC Pune Last Date 30.06.2016
04 Posts CCRAS Last Date 26.06.2016
33 FAD APO 444 Posts Last Date 17.06.2016