Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection(IBPS) 2017-2018.
IBPS has issued notification for IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI 2017-2018 through ibps.in, age, qualification and other details are given below.
ibps.in vacancy details
Central Bank of India,
Indian Overseas Bank,
Bank of Baroda
Oriental Bank of Commerce,
Union Bank of India,
Bank of India,
Punjab National Bank,
United Bank of India,
Bank of Maharashtra,
Punjab & Sind Bank,
Post Name : Probational Officer (PO) / Management Trainee (MT)
Total 8822 Posts
Out of which PWD 369
Click here for All Managerial Govt Jobs
Age as on 01.07.2016
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
Age relaxation is applicbale 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 13 years for PwD (OBC), 15 years for PwD(SC/ ST) candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualifications (As on 13.08.2016):
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Click for All Latest Bank Govt jobs.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Apply Mode : Apply Offline through prescribed Applicatin format at http://www.ibps.in
Goto Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection(IBPS) official website www.ibps.in only and download application.
Selection Procedure :
Based on Online Written Test / Interview
Click here to know what is Computer based online test.
Candidates can practice Free online tests from here
- General Awareness – Questions pertained to Current Affairs, Finance and Economic, Budget related updates, Sports, honors, science abbreviations, days of National and international important events and days etc.
- Arithmetic Ability : Questions include HCF/LCM, Simplification, decimal, fractions, Ratio analysis, Proportions, Unitary methods, Percentage, Time and Distance, time and work, profit & Loss, Simple and Compound interest, Mensuration(2D 3D) and Data interpretation with graphs or table.
- General Intelligence :Questions belongs to test candidates’ Mental Ability, IQ , Presence of Mind and Analytical Ability.
Click for IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI 2017 2018 Notification
Click here for IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI Complete Syllabus and Exam pattern
Last Date to Apply : 13.08.2016
click for RBI 182 posts
Click for 134 posts Bank Probationary Officer
Click here for 07 posts Security Officer
Click here for 48 Posts Specialist Officer in Denabank
100 Posts United Bank probationary officer
AB Security Officer posts
Clerks Prelims exam pattern
IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI 2017 2018- Apply from here
ibps cwe po/mt-VI - Admit Card / Results / call letter
Bookmark this page by Ctrl + D as we update details of Latest Govt Jobs / Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Results time to time
Click here for 31 Posts IRcon
Click for 70 posts ICSIL
Click for 665 Posts DDA
Click here for DMRC Vacacy
Click here for 58 Posts SCCL
37 Posts JTO JAO
147 Posts TTA Special Recruitment