Office of the District Judge, Murshidabad
Berhampore, Murshidabad.Online/Offline Applications are invited from the eligible Indian Citizens in the
following prescribed format for preparation of separate panels to fill up the existing and
expected vacancies, mentioned below, in different categories of posts, in the Judgeship of
Murshidabad, West Bengal.
The offline application is to be addressed to
“The District Judge, Murshidabad at
Berhampore (W.B.), PIN – 742101
and Application Fee must be deposited through the
Demand Draft payable at Berhampore.
Ecourts Murshidabad Total vacancy: 56 posts
drcmurshidabad.in vacancy details
1) English Stenographer Gr- B: 05 Posts
2) Bengali Stenographer Gr-B: 03 Posts
3) Lower Division Clerk Gr-C: 13 Posts
4) English Typist/ Copyist Gr-C: 06 Posts
5) Bengali Typist/ Copyist Gr-C: 01 Post
6) Process Server/ Summon Bailiff Gr-D: 05 Posts
7) Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard Gr-D: 20 Posts
8) Karmabandhu Gr-D (Sweeper): 03 Posts
As as on 01.01.2016
for sl no. 3 to 8: 18 - 40 Years
for sl no. 1 &2 : 18-37 years
Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC applicable as per govt rules.
for sl no. 1 to 5: Madhayamik or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board, at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution Typing on Computer.
for sl no. 6 & 7 : Class VIII pass certificate from any recognized School/ recognized Madrasa/ any other recognized equivalent Institution
for sl no. 8: Ability to read & write Bengali.
Application Fee :
for sl no. 1 to 5 : Rs. 250/- (Rs. 100/- & Rs. 75/- respectively for SC/ ST candidates)
for sl no. 6 to 8 : Rs. 100/- (Rs. 75/- & Rs. 50/- respectively for SC/ ST candidates)
by D.D. favor of "The District Judge, Murshidabad" payable at Berhampore/ through online by Net Banking/ Card Payments/ at any SBI Branch after printing the Challan.
Apply Mode : Apply online through http://www.drcmurshidabad.in or
01. Visit the website
or click in the link of the district website of the Murshidabad
02. Click on the "Apply Online " Link.
03. Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father's name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address and Mobile number
04. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration
Number. Note down the Registration No. for future reference. Size of photo and signature should
not be greater than 50 Kb.
05. Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records.
for offline Apply:
Applicants are requested to submit legible hand-written or typed (one side of the paper)
single application for any the aforementioned post as per format given in the next page.
Candidates are requested to check their Application Status after
The District Judge,
Selection Procedure :
Based on Written Test /Skill Test / Interview
Last Date to Apply : 19.05.2016
Apply Online Now
Bookmark this page by Ctrl + D as we update details of Latest Govt Jobs / Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Results time to time