Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) Recruitment 2016.
IBPS has issued notification for clerks RRB CWE V 2016 through ibps.in, age, qualification and other details are given below.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Total vacancy: 16560 posts
ibps.in RRB CWE Vvacancy details
1. Office Assistants (Multipurpose): 8824 Posts
2. Officers Scale I: 5539 Posts
3. Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer): 152 Posts
4. Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer): 75 Posts
5. Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager): 19 Posts
6. Officers Scale II (Law Officer): 55 Posts
7. Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant): 35 Posts
8. Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer): 130 Posts
9. Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer): 1533 Posts
10. Officers Scale III: 198 Posts
Click for All Latest Bank Govt jobs.
Age as on 01.09.2016
18-28 years for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
18-30 years for Officer Scale- I
21-32 years for Officer Scale- II
18-40 years for Officer Scale- III
Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC applicable as per govt rules.
for S.No.1, 2 &9: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
for S.No. 8 : Degree from a recognised University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent
for Sl No.3:Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture
Click here for IBPS RRB cwe V 2016 Notification
Apply Mode : Apply ON line through prescribed Applicatin format at http://www.ipbs.in
Goto Institute of Banking Personnel Selection official website www.ibps.in
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016 both dates inclusive)
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for all others
Selection Procedure :
Based on Online Written Test / Interview
Click here to know what is Computer based online test.
Candidates can practice Free online tests from here
- General Awareness – Questions pertained to Current Affairs, Finance and Economic, Budget related updates, Sports, honors, science abbreviations, days of National and international important events and days etc.
- Arithmetic Ability : Questions include HCF/LCM, Simplification, decimal, fractions, Ratio analysis, Proportions, Unitary methods, Percentage, Time and Distance, time and work, profit & Loss, Simple and Compound interest, Mensuration(2D 3D) and Data interpretation with graphs or table.
- General Intelligence :Questions belongs to test candidates’ Mental Ability, IQ , Presence of Mind and Analytical Ability.
Last Date to Apply : 30.09.2016
click for RBI 182 posts
Click for 134 posts Bank Probationary Officer
Click here for 07 posts Security Officer
Click here for 48 Posts Specialist Officer in Denabank
100 Posts United Bank probationary officer
AB Security Officer posts
Clerks Prelims exam pattern
Click here for 140 Posts LDC
Click here for 117 Posts LDC
Click here for 14 Posts LDC ibps RBB CWE v 2016- apply now
ibps cwe RRB v 2016 - Admit Card / Results / call letter
Bookmark this page by Ctrl + D as we update details of Latest Govt Jobs / Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Results time to time
Rashtrapati Bhavan 46 Posts Last Date 30.06.2016
721 Posts BCCL Last Date 07.07.2016
52 Posts Western Coal Fields Last Date 24.06.2016
13 Posts Steno/Computer Operator Last Date 30.06.2016
50 Posts NTPC Pune Last Date 30.06.2016
04 Posts CCRAS Last Date 26.06.2016
33 FAD APO 444 Posts Last Date 17.06.2016