Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) KKNPP Assistant & Steno Recruitment 2016.
NPCIL KKNPP has issued notification for following Posts through npcil.nic.in, age, qualification and other details are given below.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd., is a premier Central Public Sector Enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof.
NPCIL, KKNPP invites applications for recruitment to the following posts to share these challenging spectrums of responsibilities. Selection and Initial posting will be at Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu:
NPCIL KKNPP Total vacancy: 56 posts, see all Tamilnadu govt. Jobs.
npcil.nic.in vacancy details
1) Assistant Grade-1 (Human Resources) - 16 Posts (GEN/OBC/ST)
2) Assistant Grade-1
(Finance & Accounts) - 08 Posts (GEN/OBC)
3) Assistant Grade-1
(Contracts & Materials Management) - 16 Posts (GEN/OBC/SC)
Q:1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. For Finance & Accounts, Commerce Graduates and for Contracts & Materials Management Science graduates (With Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and Commerce Graduates will be preferred.
2. 40 words per minute typing speed in English on Personal Computer. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi typing also.
3. Should have passed a Certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS- Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), E-mail Management and Internet Surfing.
4. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology are exempted from Certificate Course mentioned at point no. 3
4) Steno Grade -1 - 16 Posts (GEN/OBC/SC)
Q:1. A Bachelor’s degree in any subject with not less than 50% marks in aggregate
2. A speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography
3. A speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing on PC
4. Should have passed a certificate Course of duration of not less than 6 months on MS- Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), E-mail Management and Internet Surfing. Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology are exempted from Certificate Course mentioned at point no. 4.
5. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess knowledge of Hindi Typing / Hindi Stenography
Click here for All Clerical Govt Jobs
1)Upper Age Limit is 21 to 28 years as on 31/12/2016
2)Upper age is relaxed by 3 years for OBC
3)Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST.
4)Relaxation of 10 years for General PWD’s category, 15 years for SC/ST PWDs category, 13 years for OBC (non creamy layer) PWDs category and for Ex-Serviceman PWDs category candidates’ relaxation as per category+Service Period+ 3Years, subject to condition that maximum age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 Years.
Apply Mode : Apply Offline through prescribed Application format at http://www.npcil.nic.in
Goto N.P.C.I.L. official website www.npcil.nic.in only for details..
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates may apply in the prescribed application format which can be viewed & downloaded from NPCIL Website - www.npcil.nic.in under the path: Career and Human Resource Management Opportunities Advertisement No. KKNPP/HRM/2016/03
LAST DATE TO APPLY : Applications dully filled in all respects completely and enclosing essential documents should reach the following
Taluk, Tirunelveli Dist, Tamil Nadu – 627 106” by 1700 hours of 31.12.2016
Selection Procedure :
Based on Written Test / Skill Test / Interview
Click here for NPCIL Asst & Steno Application Form & Notification
Last Date to Apply : 31.12.2016
npcil assistant / steno- apply form here
npcil asst/steno- Admit Card / Results / call letter
Bookmark this page by Ctrl + D as we update details of Latest Govt Jobs / Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Results time to time
22 posts Tarapur plant
183 posts executive trainee
07 posts MO
128 Posts Scientific staff
45 posts Tech staff
Click here for 140 Posts Clerk-cum-typist
Click here for 117 Posts Lower Division Clerks
Click here for 14 Posts Lower Division Clerks
15 Posts Executive staff Vacancy Last Date : 15.11.2016
07 Posts IPFT Clerical & Scientist Vacancy Last Date : 30 days from adv.
STPI Noida Vacancy Last Date : 18.11.2016
SGTB LDC Vacancy Last Date : 11.11.2016
44 Posts NelloreDCCB Staff Manager Vacancy Last Date : 28.10.2016