Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region Assistants, Office Superintendent and Other Recruitment 2016.
SSCKKR has issued notification for following Posts through ssckkr.kar.nic.in, age, qualification and other details are given below.
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region Total vacancy: 51 posts, see all Karnataka Govt Jobs.
ssckkr.kar.nic.in vacancy details
1. Assistant (Legal): 04 Posts
2. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade –I (Cypher): 03 Posts
3. Research Assistant (Environment): 01 Post
4. Section Officer (Horticulture): 09 Posts
5. Technical Assistant (Economics): 05 Posts
6. Office Superintendent: 17 Posts
7. Instructor (Marine Engineering): 01 Post
8. Research Assistant: 02 Posts
9. Data Entry Operator Grade B: 01 Post
10. Technical Clerk (Economics): 06 Posts
11. Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
Click here for All Clerical Govt Jobs
Upper Age Limit is 25-30 years
Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC applicable as per govt rules.
Age & Qualification:
Please see Notification (given below) for Age and Qualification Details
Click here for SSCKKR Notification
Apply Mode : Apply Offline/On Line through prescribed Application format at http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Goto Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region official website www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in only.
pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or through SBI Challan. Fee exempted for SC/ ST/ PH and Ex cCandidates.
Printout of the application with self attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, essential qualifications, experience, proof of caste/ category to the following address
The Regional Director (KKR),
Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka, Kerala Region,
1st Floor, "E" Wing,
Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560 034 within 10 days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
Selection Procedure :
OMR Based Online Written Test / Interview
Click here to know what is Computer based online test.
Candidates can practice Free online tests from here
- General Awareness – Questions pertained to Current Affairs, Finance and Economic, Budget related updates, Sports, honors, science abbreviations, days of National and international important events and days etc.
- Arithmetic Ability : Questions include HCF/LCM, Simplification, decimal, fractions, Ratio analysis, Proportions, Unitary methods, Percentage, Time and Distance, time and work, profit & Loss, Simple and Compound interest, Mensuration(2D 3D) and Data interpretation with graphs or table.
- General Intelligence :Questions belongs to test candidates’ Mental Ability, IQ , Presence of Mind and Analytical Ability.
Last Date to Apply : 26.09.2016
click for cisf capf
Click here for 140 Posts Clerk-cum-typist
Click here for 117 Posts Lower Division Clerks
Click here for 14 Posts Lower Division Clerks ssckkr - Apply now Click here for NITM Vacancy
Click here for 75 Posts Repco Bank
Click here for IIT Kanpur ssckkr - Admit Card / Results / call letter
Bookmark this page by Ctrl + D as we update details of Latest Govt Jobs / Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Results time to time
Rashtrapati Bhavan 46 Posts Last Date 30.06.2016
721 Posts BCCL Last Date 07.07.2016
52 Posts Western Coal Fields Last Date 24.06.2016
13 Posts Steno/Computer Operator Last Date 30.06.2016
50 Posts NTPC Pune Last Date 30.06.2016
04 Posts CCRAS Last Date 26.06.2016
33 FAD APO 444 Posts Last Date 17.06.2016