The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Constable Recruitment 2016.
SSC has issued notification for following Posts through ssconline.nic.in, age, qualification and other details are given below.
SSC Constable Total vacancy: 4669 posts, click for all ssc jobs
ssconline.nic.in vacancy details
1. Constable (Exe)-Male UR-1557; OBC-847;SC- 473;ST- 238- Total 3115
2. Constable (Exe.) Female UR-815; OBC-443; SC-250;ST- 46; Total-1554
Click here for All Clerical Govt Jobs
(A) Age limit for the post of Constable (Exe) Male is 18-21 years.
(B) Age limit for the post of Constable (Exe) Female is 18-25 years.
Note: The crucial date for age-limit is reckoned with effect from 01-07-2016.
Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC applicable as per govt rules.
10+2 (Senior secondary) pass from a recognized Board/University. Relaxable
upto 11th pass only for Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch
riders, etc. of Delhi Police and sons/daughters of Delhi Police Personnel & Multi Tasking Staff (formerly Class-IV employees) of Delhi Police only either
in service, retired or deceased.
For male candidates only GENERAL/
For all candidates belonging to
170 cms ST- 165 Cms
Apply Mode : Apply On Line through prescribed Application format at http://www.ssconline.nic.in
Goto Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official website www.ssconline.nic.in only.
Mode of payment of fee payable Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only):
Selection Procedure :
based on written test/ physical efficiency test/ medical test
Date of Computer Based Written Exam : 04/03/2017
Click here to know what is Computer based online test.
Candidates can practice Free online tests from here
- General Awareness – Questions pertained to Current Affairs, Finance and Economic, Budget related updates, Sports, honors, science abbreviations, days of National and international important events and days etc.
- Arithmetic Ability : Questions include HCF/LCM, Simplification, decimal, fractions, Ratio analysis, Proportions, Unitary methods, Percentage, Time and Distance, time and work, profit & Loss, Simple and Compound interest, Mensuration(2D 3D) and Data interpretation with graphs or table.
- General Intelligence :Questions belongs to test candidates’ Mental Ability, IQ , Presence of Mind and Analytical Ability.
Last Date to Apply : 10.10.2016
112 posts SSC Guwahati
1064 posts steno
51 posts kkssc
jr hindi transator
20,000 posts steno
SSC Constable- apply now
ssc constable- Admit Card / Results / call letter
Bookmark this page by Ctrl + D as we update details of Latest Govt Jobs / Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Results time to time
Click for APSRTC Recruitment
TS REcruitment 9281
Click here for 332 posts Communication
Click here for 888 Posts CRPF
124 posts Trade CISF
1500 posts in Himachal pradesh
7416 posts PUnjab
1705 posts in Meghalaya
108 posts Arunachal pradesh
494 posts Andhra Communication Constable Last Date : 01.10.2016
29 posts Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Last Date : 15.09.2016
388 posts Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Last Date : 05.09.2016