Bank of Baroda (BOB) Lucknow Substaff Sweeper Cum Peon Recruitment 2016
BOB Lucknow has issued notification for Sweeper Cum Peon Posts through lucknow.bobcareers.in, age, qualification and other details are given below.
Bankofbaroda Lucknow Total vacancy: 272 posts, see all Uttara Pradesh Govt.Jobs.
lucknow.bobcareers.in vacancy details
1) Sweeper Cum Peon - 265 Posts
Click for all Latest Bank Jobs.
SCALE OF PAY : (as on date):
Rs. 9560 – Rs. 18545 + DA + HRA + Other allowances, as admissible as per rules of the Bank, in
force from time to time
District in which vacancies exist: Allahabad, kaushambi, Chitrakoot, Faizabad, Unnao, CSMNnagar, Amethi, Pratapgrh, Sultanpur,Balrampur,Gonda,sidharthnagar,Fatehpur,Hamirpur,Mahoba,Banda,Ambedkarnagar,Azamgarh,Ballia,
Deoria,Gorakhpur, Kushinagar,Maharahganj, Mau, Santkabirnagar,Kanpurnagar, Kanpur Dehat,Jalaun,Bahraich,Sitapur, Lucknow, Raebareli,Chandauli,Jaunpur, Mirzapur,Sant Ravidasnagar,Sonbhadra, Varanasi,Ghazipur
Click for 151 Posts Bareilly Sub staff vacancy.
Click for 217 Posts Ahmedabad Sub staff vacancy.
Click for 121 Posts Pune Sub staff vacancy
Click for 143 Posts jaipur Sub staff vacancy
Click for 02 Posts Goa Sub staff vacancy
2) Peon - 07 Posts (UR)
Upper Age Limit is 18-26 years as on 22.11.2016
Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC applicable as per govt rules.
• The candidate should have passed in Xth Standard examination or its equivalent.
Click here for All 10th Class Govt Jobs
Click for 1665 Posts JNNSM Surya Mitra & Helper Vacancy
• The candidate should be able to read and write in local vernacular language. Knowledge of
English will be given added weight age.
Click here for BOB Lucknow Notification
Apply Mode : Apply On Line through prescribed Application format at http://www.lucknow.bobcareers.in
Goto Bank of baroda (BOB Lucknow) official website www.lucknow.bobcareers.in only.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable (Online/Offline) shall be as
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 400/- for all others
Methods of Payment:-
1. Online Payment (Credit Card, Debit Card & Net banking) - Bank Transaction charges for Online
Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
2. Offline Payment (Bank of Baroda Challan) - On completion of the application on the online portal, it
generates a Pay-in-slip/Cash Voucher/Challan for payment of fee (Bank of Baroda Challan). Only this
Pay-in-slip should be used for depositing the fee, to enable the fees to be properly credited to Bank’s
account. Go to the nearest Branch of Bank of Baroda with this pay-in-slip and deposit the required
amount in the Branch using this auto generated pay-in-slip only.
Selection Procedure :
Based on Online Written Test / Interview
2 Hours / 100 Questions / 100 Marks
1)Knowledge of Local Language - 30 Marks Min Qualifying Marks : 12 Marks
2)Knowledge of English Language - 10 Marks Min Qualifying Marks : 4 Marks
3)General Awareness including Banking - 20 Marks Min Qualifying Marks : 8 Marks
4)Elementary Arithmetic / Numerical Ability - 20 Marks Min Qualifying Marks : 8 Marks
5)Psycometric Test - 20 Marks Min Qualifying Marks : 8 Marks
Total Minimum Qualifying : 40 Marks for SC/ST 38 Marks
# 5% Relaxation in marks to candidates belonging to SC/ST category, as per Govt. guidelines in vogue, will be admissible.
The above tests except the Knowledge of English Language will be available bilingually i..e English and Local Language.
Click here to know what is Computer based online test.
Candidates can practice Free online tests from here
- General Awareness – Questions pertained to Current Affairs, Finance and Economic, Budget related updates, Sports, honors, science abbreviations, days of National and international important events and days etc.
- Arithmetic Ability : Questions include HCF/LCM, Simplification, decimal, fractions, Ratio analysis, Proportions, Unitary methods, Percentage, Time and Distance, time and work, profit & Loss, Simple and Compound interest, Mensuration(2D 3D) and Data interpretation with graphs or table.
- General Intelligence :Questions belongs to test candidates’ Mental Ability, IQ , Presence of Mind and Analytical Ability.
Last Date to Apply : 13.12.2016 (extended) / Closing Date 20.12.2016
bob lucknow sweeper cum peon - apply from here
Click for 54 Posts Andhra Pradesh Substaff vacancy.
Click for 54 Posts Karnaka Substaff vacancy..
bob lucknow sweeper cum peon- Admit Card / Results / call letter
Bookmark this page by Ctrl + D as we update details of Latest Govt Jobs / Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Results time to time
Attender Vacancy in Central Bank Last Date : 15.11.2016
Syndicate Bank 37 Posts Attender Vacancy Last Date : 22.10.2016
1039 Posts Bank of Baroda (BOB) SO Vacancy
400 Posts Bank of Baroda POs
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
250 Posts Specialist Officer details....
08 Posts FM University Vacancy Last Date : 03.12.2016
JCCB Executive Asst Vacancy Last Date : 07.11.2016
Ecourts Burdwan Recruitment 2016
130 Posts LDC/Steno and Messengers Last Date 14.06.2016 details....
MCI Recruitment 2016
42 Posts Comp. Operators / LDC Messengers etc Last Date 03.06.2016 details....
Ecourts Bankura Recruitment 2016
27 Posts Steno LDC Assistants Last Date 10.06.2016 details....