Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopal Recruitment 2017
BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates
(B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2017-18
batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline/ branches:-
Bhel bpl Vacancy Details
Total Apprentice - 229 Posts
1) Graduate Engineering - 138 Posts
2) Diploma Engineering - 91 Posts
Discipline wise vacancy
1) Chemical Engg) - 01 Post
2) Civil Engg) - 08 Posts
3) Computer Science & Application - 04 Posts
4) Electrical Engg) - 67 Posts
5) Electrical & Electronics Engg) - 03 Posts
6) Electronics & Tele communication Engg) - 15 Posts
7) Industrial Engg) - 07 Posts
8) Information Technology - 01 Post
9) Instrumentation Technology - 01 Post
10) Mechanical Engg) - 100 Posts
11) Metallurgy - 02 Posts
12) Modern office Mgmt - 20 Posts
Click here for All Latest Engineering / Diploma Govt Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Apprenticehips in Bhel Bhopal:
1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice inthe relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute /
University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ OfficeManagement for Technician Apprenticesin the relevant branch from Institute /University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired fromDistance/ Correspondence educationsystem is not eligible for the
Age limit for all categories :
a) Upper age – 25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years
b) Relaxation in Upper age limit
- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
- Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL employee (spouse/son/daughter).
1. Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible
applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
2. Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
BHELBPL RATE OF STIPEND
For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month.
Apply Mode : Apply On Line through prescribed Application format @ www.bhelbpl.co.in or
HOW TO APPLY
1. All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as
“Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for
apprenticeship at BHEL.This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for
BHEL Bhopal. Keep copy of unique registration number generated by online system for future reference.
2. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill
their branch against Electronics & Tele - Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in”
4. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website:www.bhelbpl.co.in or
www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing
of online application and other related information
After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies
of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address through ordinary post :
“ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal - 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by 17.12.2017. On
Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2017-18” should be written.
i. Proof of Date of Birth/ High school marksheet/certificate
ii. Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. marksheet/certificate(10th/12th)
iii. Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
iv. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
v. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
vi. Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable)
vii. Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
viii.Copy of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee
(Serving/ Retired/ Deceased).
ix. Copy of registration slip showing enrolement/registration number generated after successful
enrolement/registration on www.mhrdnats.gov.in website.
Applications received without copy of online acknowledgement slip and other relevant documents as prescribed
shall be rejected.
• 20.11.2017– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications
• 10.12.2017– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
• 17.12.2017- last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip along with Self-Attested copies of
prescribed documents at address “ Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)”
Candidates can get notification from below link as it is important to go through the complete notification before apply online.
Bookmark this page by Ctrl + D as we update details of Latest Govt Jobs / Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Results time to time