Andhra Public Service Commission (APPSC) Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2017.
PSC AP has issued notification for following Posts through psc.ap.gov.in , age, qualification and other details are given below.
Applications are invited On-line for recruitment to the post of Fisheries
Development Officers in A.P. Fisheries Service.
The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website
(www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 23/12/2016 to 22/01/2017 (Note: 22/01/2017 is the last date
for payment of fee up- to 11:59 mid night).
PSC AP Total vacancy: 13 Posts, see all Andhra Pradesh Govt.Jobs.
psc.ap.gov.in vacancy details
1) Fisheries Development
Officers in A.P.
Fisheries Service - 04 Posts
272 Posts PSC AP Dy Surveyors
24 Posts Civil Assistant Surgeon in Insurance Medical Service
36 Posts Mining Subordinate Service Tech Asst
Click here for All Latest Engineering / Diploma Govt Jobs
Upper Age Limit is 18-42 years as on 01.07.2016
Relaxation applicable as per govt. rules.
Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) from any
recognized University of India.
1. Srikakulam, Visakahpatnam and Vizianagaram. (SKM, VSP,VZM)
2. East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna. (EG, WG, KST)
3. Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore. (GNT, PKM, NLR)
4. Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur and Kurnool. (CTR, KDP, ATP,KNL)
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/-(Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/-(Rupees Eighty only)towards Examination Fee.
However,the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee
SC/ST/BC,PH & Ex
Apply Mode : Apply On Line through prescribed Application format at http://www.psc.ap.gov.in
Goto A.P. P.S.C. official website www.psc.ap.gov.in only.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates can practice Free online tests / Current Affairs from here
- General Awareness – Questions pertained to Current Affairs, Finance and Economic, Budget related updates, Sports, honors, science abbreviations, days of National and international important events and days etc.
- Arithmetic Ability : Questions include HCF/LCM, Simplification, decimal, fractions, Ratio analysis, Proportions, Unitary methods, Percentage, Time and Distance, time and work, profit & Loss, Simple and Compound interest, Mensuration(2D 3D) and Data interpretation with graphs or table.
- General Intelligence :Questions belongs to test candidates’ Mental Ability, IQ , Presence of Mind and Analytical Ability.
Based on Written Test Interview
Click here for Notification
Last Date to Apply : 22.01.2017.
appsc fdo- apply now Click for 982 posts group 2
256 posts groups
appsc fdo - Admit Card / Results / call letter
Bookmark this page by Ctrl + D as we update details of Latest Govt Jobs / Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Results time to time
548 Posts UPSSSC Jr Clerk / Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 Last Date : 16.01.2017
2311 Posts Jail Warder Vacancy UP Police Recruitment 2017 Last Date : 30.01.2017
16 Posts ALIMCO CNC Operator & Engineer Recruitment 2017 Last Date : 31.12.2016
66 Posts UP SSC Cashier/Assistant & Asst Manager Vacancy 2016 2017 Last Date: 30.12.2016
20 Posts IWAI Accounts Assistant / Surveyor Vacancy 2016 2017 Last Date: 12.01.2017
58 Posts KGMU Faculty Recruitment 2017 Last Last 01.01.2017
129 Posts KGMU Jr/Sr Resident Recruitment 2017 Last Last 21.12.2016
10 Posts Command Hospital Lucknow Group C Civilian Ward Sahayika/Mali etc 21 days from adv. date
664 Posts UP SSSC Forest Guard Vacancy Last Date : 30.12.2016
2555 Posts UPPCL Office Assistant / Steno Vacancy Last Date : 29.12.2016
13 Posts CIMAP Technical Asst/ Assistant Gr III Recruitment 2016 Last Date : 03& 20.01.2017
1665 Posts JNNSM Surya Mitra / Helper Posts Recruitment Last Date : 15.12.2016
1343 Posts UPPSC MO/Lecturer Vacancy Last Date : 07.12.2016
272 Posts Fulltime Peon / Sweeper BOB Vacancy Last Date : 13.12.2016
13 Posts NHDC Noida Managers Vacancy Last Date: 30.12.2016