State Health Society- RNTCP Recruitment 2017
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from Eligible candidates by the State TB
Officer, State Health Society - RNTCP, Chennai - 600 006 for the following posts in
RNTCP, Tamil Nadu.
1) Medical Officer ( State TB Cell): 01 Post
2) State Drug Resistant – TB Coordinator: 01 Post
3) State TB/ HIV Coordinator: 01 Post
4) Asst Programme Officer/ Epidemiologist: 01 Post
5) State Accountant: 02 Posts
6) Data Entry Operator (STC): 01 Post
7) Data Entry Operator (STF): 01 Post
8) Data Entry Operator (IRL-Chennai): 01 Post
9) Data Entry Operator (IRL-Madurai): 01 Post
10) Data Entry Operator (C & DST LAB): 01 Post
11) Secretarial Assistant (STC): 01 Post
12) Driver: 01 Post
13) Microbiologist – EQA-IRL: 01 Post
14) Senior Laboratory Technician (IRL-Chennai): 01 Post
15) Laboratory Technician (IRL-Chennai): 05 Posts
16) Laboratory Attender (Chennai-4, Madurai-2): 06 Posts
17) Store Assistant (SDS-Chennai): 01 Post
Age limit: 65 years
Period of Engagement: Eleven months (may be extended for another eleven months subject to
satisfactory performance certificate)
Mode of appointment: Appointment will be purely on contractual basis only by
Selection Procedure: Short-listed Candidates will be called for written test
followed by interview to be held at State TB Cell, DMS Building, I I Floor, DMS Campus,
Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/
How to Apply: Application form may be downloaded from the website (www.nrhmtn.gov.in) duly filled in and
completed in all aspects should be sent to the State TB officer, State TB Cell, DMS Building, II
Floor, DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006, Ph. No. 044-24346185 on or
before the last date which is 31.08.2017, 5.45 PM
A photocopy of the following should also be attached along with the application form:
1. High/Matriculation School Mark Sheet.
2. Higher Secondary Mark Sheet.
3. Degree certificates-Both UG and PG if applicable
4. Diploma Certificate in Computer.
5. Permanent Two wheeler driving license
6. Type writing Tamil /English certificate if applicable
Apply Mode : Apply Off Line through prescribed Application format @ http://www.nrhmtn.gov.in .
Goto SHS RNTCP official website www.nrhmtn.gov.in only.
Selection based on Written Test/ Intervew.
Candidates can get notification from below link as it is important to go through the complete notification before apply online.
Notification & Application Form Copy
Bookmark this page by Ctrl + D as we update details of Latest Govt Jobs / Admit Card / Hall Ticket and Results time to time