Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Engagement 2018 :Application Form for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice,Trade Apprentice, Vocatinal Apprentice
Apply Mode : On Line ;
Total Vacancy : 320 Posts;
Start Date of Online Regn : 05.12.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application : 20.12.2018
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2018 : Cochin Shipyard Ltd going to fill up 320 Apprentice in following Graduate/Diploma given below age,qualifiation & other details.. Interested candidates may apply through given direct link Online before Last Date.
Vacancy Details :
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India,
invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering and Diploma
holders in Commercial Practice, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the
Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
I. A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:- Stipend INR 10,000/-
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:- Stipend INR 8,500/-
A. Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:- 15 Posts
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Age Relax applicable as per Rules.
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant
such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
• Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or
Central Government as equivalent to above.
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
• A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of
Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant
• A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the
State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
A. Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:-
Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
B. Category – II Trade Apprentices:-
Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC)
in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
C. Those candidates having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications
should upload Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority while submitting
their online application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
Interested candidates may apply online at CSL's Official website before 20 Dec 2018
Guidelines to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants Candidates have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. First log on to https://cochinshipyard.com/.
3. Then Go to "Notification" & Choose the suitable post.
4. Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online" Button.
5. Click on "Click here for New Registration" If it is first attemp.
6. Check details once again & then Click on "Submit" Button.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill mandatory details in application & upload Photo, Signature etc.
After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply to the
respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by CSL
(ID No./Registration Number of COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is
SKLERC000007). Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship training in CSL may be seen at
Annexure-II (see notification) given along with this advertisement.