The details of Post, Date, time and place of walk-in interview is as follows:- 1. Sr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) - 19/11/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
2. Jr. Technical Assistant (Electrical) - 21/11/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
3. Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) - 26/11/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
4. Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) - 28/11/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
5. Sr. Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) - 03/12/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
6. Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) - 05/12/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
7. Sr Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) - 10/12/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
8. Jr Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) - 12/12/2018, 09:30 hrs. onwards
Place:- USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex,
Marble Market Extension- Trikuta Nagar, Jammu. Jammu & Kashmir.
KRCL Recruitment 2018 :Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) going to fill up 28 Section engineer posts through online application form konkanrailway.com, given below age,qualifiation & other details.
Vacancy Details :
Total Vacancy : 28 Posts;
Last Date for Submission of Application : From 19.09.2018 to 18.10.2018 upto 23.:55 hours
20 to 35 years. The lower age limit is common for all the notified
posts. The age shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2019.
Age Relax applicable.
a) SSE/Electrical: Four years bachelor degree in i) Electrical/ Electronics &Power Engineering or ii) combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
b) SSE/Mech: Four years Bachelor's Degreein Mechanical / Industrial/Automobile/ Production Engineering from a Recognized University/ Instituteapproved by AICTE.
c) SSE/S&T: Four years Bachelor’s Degree in i) Electrical/ Electronics/ Informationtechnology/ Communication engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or M Sc electronics OR ii) a combination
of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication engineering from recognized university/ institute approved by AICTE.
d) SSE/ Civil :Four yearsBachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognised by AICTE.