South Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2018 : apply Online for Probationary Officers
Apply Mode : On Line ;
Opening date for online registration
10 December 2018
Closing date for online registration
16 December 2018
Tentative date of online examination
29 December 2018
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 : South Indian Bank going to fill up Probationary Officers through online, Given below Age, Qualification, Job location, Fees Details, Selection Procedure, Online Tests at free of cost, Application Form, Official Notification given below age,qualifiation & other details.. Interested candidates may apply before Last Date.
Post Name : Probationary Officer
Age : 25 Yrs as on 30.11.2018 (Upper Age Relax applicable)
Qualification : X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Fee Details : Rs.800/- through online for UR/OBC; INR 200/- for Reserved.
Interested candidates may apply online at SIB's Official website before 30 Dec 2018.
Guidelines to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants Candidates have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. First log on to https://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/careersdetails.aspx?careerid=160/.
3. Then Go to "Notification" & Choose the suitable post.
4. Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online" Button.
5. Click on "Click here for New Registration" If it is first attemp.
6. Check details once again & then Click on "Submit" Button.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill mandatory details in application & upload Photo, Signature etc.