APTRANSCO - Andhra Pradesh State Transmission Corporation ltd going to fill up following Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE's) through online , Given below Age, Qualification, Job location, Fees Details, Selection Procedure, Online Tests at free of cost, Application Form, Official Notification.
Applications are invited On-line through APTRANSCO WEBSITE www.aptransco.gov.in and http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in from 26.03.2019 to 25.04.2019(to 24.04.2019 for payment of fees) from eligible Engineering Graduates for filling up the following vacancies on regular basis in APTRANSCO Engineering Service.
The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
Vacancy Details :
Apply Mode : On Line ;
Total Vacancy : 171 Posts;
Last Date for Submission of Application : 25.04.2019
Each applicant must pay Rs.150/- (Rupees one Hundred and fifty only) towards Application Processing Fee.
i) Applicants under General category must also pay RS.350/- (Rupees three Hundred and fifty only) towards Examination Fee. (Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need not pay this fee).
ii) Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and are required to pay the above-prescribed fee.
Selection Procedure :
Selection based on Test Or Interview;
Candidates can book mark this page by 'ctrl + d' for Admit Card/Result & Other Alerts!
Interested candidates may apply online at APTRANSCO's Official website before 26.04.2019.
Guidelines to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants Candidates have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. First log on to http://too.aptransco.co.in/APTooApplication/WhatsNewFiles/AEE(Elecl)%20Notification-07.03.2019.pdf.
3. Then Go to "Notification" & Choose the suitable post.
4. Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online" Button.
5. Click on "Click here for New Registration" If it is first attemp.
6. Check details once again & then Click on "Submit" Button.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill mandatory details in application & upload Photo, Signature etc.