BMRCL - Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Karnataka going to fill up 174 vacancies maintainer, Jr engineer, Section Engineer through online application form bmrc.co.in, Given below Age, Qualification, Job location, Fees Details, Selection Procedure, Online Tests at free of cost, Application Form, Official Notification.
Vacancy Details :
Apply Mode : On Line ;
Total Vacancy : 174 Posts;
Last Date for Submission of Application : 02 February 2019
GM - 35 yrs
SC / ST and Cat
1 - 40 yrs.
IIa, IIb, IIIa and
III b - 38 yrs.
Ex-Ser - 50 yrs
Age Relax applicable as per Rules.
Maintainer - Matriculation plus two years ITI in any one of the following specific
Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV /
Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer
Hardware / Mechanic - Industrial Electronics / Information
Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech.Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry,
Building,Refrigeration and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or
Jr Engineer - Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical & Electronics
Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics
Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical /Telecommunication /
Computer Science and Engineering / Computer networking /
Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial
Control or equivalent qualification ; Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil or equivalent qualification
Section Engineer - Engineering Degree in Civil or equivalent qualification / Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics
and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control
Engineering / Mechanical / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
Interested candidates may apply online at BMRCL's Official website before 02 Feb 2019.
Guidelines to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants Candidates have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. First log on to http://english.bmrc.co.in/Career.
3. Then Go to "Notification" & Choose the suitable post.
4. Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online" Button.
5. Click on "Click here for New Registration" If it is first attemp.
6. Check details once again & then Click on "Submit" Button.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill mandatory details in application & upload Photo, Signature etc.