ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 : Apply Online for All Regions
Apply Online Direct Link available now!
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 :
ESIC Employees State Insurance Corporation recruiting Upper Division Clerk, stenographers through online esic.nin.in across india, Given below Age, Qualification, Job location, Fees Details, Selection Procedure, Online Tests at free of cost, Application Form, Official Notification, how to apply, how to pay fees , what is cbt & other details.
Vacancy Details :
Apply Mode : On Line ;
Last Date for Submission of Application : 15 April 2019
SCALE OF PAY
for Steno & UDC:
Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix
(Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200-
20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances
as per rules in force from time to time.
Age Limit :as on Closing Date
Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019.
1. SC/ST 5 years
2. OBC 3 years
(i) UR- 10 years
(ii) OBC- 13 years
(iii) SC/ST- 15 years
1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
NOTE: Candidate who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of
online application will not be eligible and need not apply.
01. SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen
This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable,
on appearing of the candidate in the Phase - I Written Examination.
02. All other categories Rs. 500/-
Selection Procedure :
Selection based on Test Or Interview;
Candidates can book mark this page by 'ctrl + d' for Admit Card/Result & Other Alerts!
I. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
1. Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option "APPLY
ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER / UPPER
DIVISION CLERK IN ESIC " which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for Registration" and enter Name,
Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be
generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the
Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating theProvisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can
save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission
of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to
verify the details in the online application form and modify the same ifrequired.Visually
Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details
verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application
themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in
the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any
change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and
'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in
the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and
ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.