RRB- Railway Recruitment Board going to fill up 35277 Jobs through online application form , Given below Age, Qualification, Job location, Fees Details, Selection Procedure, Online Tests at free of cost, Application Form, Official Notification.
Vacancy Details :
Apply Mode : On Line ;
Total Vacancy : 35277 Posts;
Date of Publication in RRB websites 28.02.2019
Opening of online registration of Applications 01.03.2019 at 16.00 hrs.
Closing of online registration of Applications 31.03.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee
(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI) 05.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
(b) SBI Challan 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.
(c) Post Office Challan 05.04.2019 at 15.00 hrs.
Final submission of Applications 12.04.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentatively scheduled
June to September 2019
NTPC Under Graduate Posts
Junior Clerk Cum Typist – 4319
Accounts Clerk cum Typist – 760
Trains Clerk – 592
Junior Time Keeper – 17
Commercial Cum ticket Clerk – 4940
NTPC Graduate Posts
Traffic Assistant – 88
Goods Guard – 5748
Senior Commercial cum Ticket clerk – 5638
Senior Clerk Cum Typist – 2873
Junior Account Assistant Cum Typist – 3164
Senior Time Keeper – 14
Commercial Apprentice – 259
Station Master – 6865
Age Limit :
Age Relax applicable as per Rules.
Under Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of 12th (+2 Stage)
or its equivalent examination and Age between 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2019.
Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of a University Degree
or its equivalent and Age between 18 to 33 Years as on 01.07.2019.
Interested candidates may apply online at RRB's Official website before 31.03.2019.
Guidelines to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants Candidates have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. First log on to http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/.
3. Then Go to "Notification" & Choose the suitable post.
4. Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online" Button.
5. Click on "Click here for New Registration" If it is first attemp.
6. Check details once again & then Click on "Submit" Button.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill mandatory details in application & upload Photo, Signature etc.