SVRR GGH Tirupati Recruitment 2020 :
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurses, Lab Technicians, Child Psychologist, Receptionist-cum-clerk, Radiological Physicist and Operation Theatre Assistants on Contract / Outsourcing basis under the control of Director of Medical Education to work in SVRR Government General Hospital, Tirupati initially for a period of one year.
Apply Mode : Off Line Application Form
APPLICATION PROCESS FEE:
Each applicant must pay application process fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) to the account No. 052010011007770 of Andhra Bank, SVMC Branch, Tirupati IFSC Code: ANDB0000520
HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates should download the application from the website: www.svmctpt.edu.in and www.chittoor.ap.gov.in and submit the filled in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post / in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, SVRR GGH, Tirupati on or before 05.00 PM on 15.07.2020.
Total Vacancy : 190 Posts;
Type of Job : Andhra Pradesh State Govt. on Contract / Outsourcing basis under the control of DME to work in SVRR Government General Hospital, Tirupati.
Job Location : Tirupati
TENTATIVE RECRUITMENT SCHEDULE:
Issue of Notification :
Last Date for submission of Filled-in applications :
15.07.2020 up to 05.00 PM
Scrutiny of applications :
Up to 20.07.2020
Publication of provisional merit list :
Publication of final merit list / selection list :
Verification of original certificates and issue of appointments :
The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2020 with the relaxations allowed by the government. The candidates should not have completed 42 years of age as on 01.07.2020.
a) For SC’s / ST’s and BC’s relaxation will be for 05 years.
b) For Ex-servicemen 03 years in addition to the length of service in armed forces
c) For Physically Challenged Persons 10 years
- Staff Nurses - Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing Degree, M.Sc. (N) from the institutions established under Nursing Council of India Rules and computer knowledge.
- Lab Technicians - I. One year L.T. Course after intermediate (or)
II. Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course after SSC (or)
III. B.Sc. with Medical Lab Technology as one of the optional subject (or) IV. B.Sc. with BZC in 1st class / B.Sc. Life Sciences in 1st Class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS, Hyd / SVIMS, Tirupati (or)
V. PG Diploma in Clinical Biochemistry course from any of the universities recognized by the UGC (or)
VI. Diploma in Transfusion Medical Technology Course issued by the NIMS, Hyd (or)
VII. Intermediate Vocational course in MLT with one year clinical training / apprentice training (and)
VIII. All the above courses must be registered in AP Paramedical Board as on the date of notification.
IX. Must have computer knowledge
- Child Psychologist - Postgraduate in Psychology of a university and must possess a PG Diploma in Child Psychology and Family Relations of a University.
- Receptionist cum Clerk - Graduation in any discipline and P.G. Diploma in computer applications
- Radiological Physicist - I. Must possess First Class M.Sc. Degree in Physics / Nuclear Physics of a University.
II. Must have passed one year postgraduate training course in hospital physics and radiological physics from Baba Atomic Research Center.
- Operation Theatre Assistant - Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and First Aid certificate
- Staff Nurses - 34,000/-
- Lab Technicians - 28,000/-
- Child Psychologist - 49,520/-
- Receptionist cum Clerk - 22387/-
- Radiological Physicist - As fixed by the government Out Source
- Operation Theatre Assistant - 14250/- Out Source
Post Dt : 06-07-2020: GMH Tirupati Recruitment 2020- 69 Posts Staff Nurse; Last Date : 15.07.2020
- Staff Nurses - 172 Posts
- Lab Technicians - 05 Posts
- Child Psychologist - 01 Post
- Receptionist cum Clerk - 03 Posts
- Radiological Physicist - 02 Posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant - 07 Posts
Click here for All Latest Clerical Govt Jobs
Click here for All Latest Medical/Nursing Govt Jobs
Candidates can book mark this page by 'ctrl + d' for Admit Card/Result & Other Alerts!
Candidates who are intended to apply for above cited vacancies are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. The appointments are purely temporary and on contract / outsourcing basis as mentioned above.
2. The candidates should work in SVRR GGH, Tirupati or in any other place according to the need of the department.
3. The candidates should reside at their bonafied headquarters
Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed to the filled-in application.
1. Marks memos of Academic and Technical Qualifications.
2. Provisional Pass Certificates.
3. SSC or its equivalent certificate for evidence of Date of Birth.
4. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned.
5. Study certificates from 4th Class to 10th Class issued by the concerned school authorities or residence certificate for seven years preceding to SSC in case of private study.
6. Certificate of Registration in AP Nursing and Midwives Council for the candidates applying for Staff Nurse post with up to date renewal.
7. Certificate of Registration in AP Paramedical Board for the candidates applying for the post of Lab Technician Gr.II.
8. Physically Handicapped Certificate (SADAREM) in respect of candidates claiming reservation under P.H. quota.
9. Original receipt / counterfoil for the application processing fee paid in the Account No. 052010011007770 of Andhra Bank, SVMC Branch, Tirupati.
10. Service certificate issued by the controlling officer or any other authority in case of the staff working on contract / outsourcing basis who wants to claim weight age marks. In the absence of such certificates candidates will not be given any weight age.
Applications submitted without required particulars and incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
NOTE: The Staff Nurses and other employees recruited under special recruitment drive under COVID-19 shall apply afresh for the post notified now.